You have a broken chair and wondering how you can match the other chairs if you throw the broken one away ? Why throw when you can fix it with Selleys Liquid Nails!
- Ensure surfaces are free from oil, grease and dust. Wipe off any pooled water from wet timber.
- If using blister pack: Pierce tube with reversed side of the cap. Attach the supplied nozzle on the pierced tube and cut the tip of nozzle at 45 degree angle.
- If using cartridge: Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut to desired opening (5mm) then insert into caulking gun.
- Apply Liquid Nails with a zig zag pattern along the adhesion area.
- Position pieces and press firmly together. Fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold load and achieve contact over total bond area. Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after fitting.
- Allow adhesive to set (minimum 24 hours**) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping. Use with mechanical fasteners in high stress applications.
- There you go, your chair is brand new again!