||75g Tube, 320g Cartridge
Where can this product be used?
- Sheet flooring to joists
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite to timber
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibro or plaster
- Tempered hardboard to floorboards
- To eliminate the squeaks in tongue and groove boards
What materials is this product suitable for?
*Pre test plastics to determine compatibility. Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicone or polystyrene.
Sheet flooring to joists metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls.
How To Use
- Ensure surfaces are free from oil, grease and dust. Wipe off any pooled water from wet timber.
- Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut to desired opening (5mm) then insert into caulking gun.
- Apply Liquid Nails with a zig zag pattern along the adhesion area.
- Position pieces and press firmly together. Fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold load and achieve contact over total bond area. Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after fitting.
- Allow adhesive to set (minimum 24 hours**) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping. Use with mechanical fasteners in high stress applications.
Contact Bond Method:
For immediate bond use contact bond method, apply to one surface only, press together and pull apart. Allow surfaces to dry 2-5 minutes, before firmly joining.
Use in conjunction with manufacturers installation requirements. To eliminate squeaks in tongue and groove flooring, apply a bead of Liquid Nails® into groove of each board when installing.
- **Usually a strong bond is achieved in 24 hours and continues to strengthen over 2-3 days. Cures in 7 days. Expect longer times for thicker applications, less porous surfaces and in cold weather.
- Avoid use in tightly clamped joints – eg. cabinet making or joinery.
- Not for use on mirrors. Use Liquid Nails® Mirror Aluminium.
- Not for metals heated by direct sunlight. Bonds weaken at higher temperatures.
- Not for Styrene foam.
- Do not use as the sole bonding agent for structural bonding.
- Not for permanent water immersion.