How To Use
Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Ensure surfaces are clean (can be applied on wet or damp surface, its ideal if the surface is dry).
- Apply a layer of masking tape along the perimeter line where Selleys all clear is to be applier.
- Pierce tube with reversed side of cap.
- Attach the supplied nozzle on the pierced tube and cut the tip of nozzle at 45 degree angle.
- Apply on needed surface and, smoothen with a scraper or spatula.
- Once applied, peel of the masking taped along the perimeters for a clean finishing & leave the sealant to dry for at least 2 hours before using the area.
- Not paintable. Complete painting 7 days prior to applying sealant.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Pre-test plastics before use
- Not suitable for building materials that bleed oils or solvents, such as impregnated wood
- Not for aquariums or contact with food, eating utensils or drinking water