Where can this product be used?
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors and walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite/hardboard to timber or floorboards
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibre cement or plaster
- Timber flooring to yellow tongue in conjunction with mechanical fixings to avoid later squeaking
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Plastics** (pre-test to determine suitability)
**Not for polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon.
How To Use
Do not swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Pierce foil seal before inserting into caulking gun.
- Ensure surfaces are dry and free from oil, grease and dust. Wipe off any pooled water from wet timber.
- Cut cartridge tip and pierce foil, attach nozzle and cut to size (5mm), then insert into caulking gun.
- Apply Liquid Nails with a zig zag pattern along the adhesion area.
- Position pieces and press firmly together. Fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold load and achieve contact over total bond area. Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after fitting.
- Allow adhesive to set (minimum 8 hours) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping. Use with mechanical fasteners in high stress applications.