Want to install some accessories in your bathroom but you’re too afraid of drilling into your tiles? Fear no more! Selleys Liquid Nails Mirror is here!
Follow this step by step guide to installing bathroom accessories like a pro!
- Make sure the surfaces are clean, free from grease, grit and grime.
- If using a tube: Pierce tube with reversed side of the cap. Attach the supplied nozzle on the pierced tube and cut the tip of nozzle at 45 degree angle.
- If using a cartridge: Cut the Selleys Wet Area Speed Seal cartridge tip and place in the caulking gun. Attach the nozzle to the cartridge and snip the nozzle at a 45 degree angle. Pump the gun until the silicone just begins to emerge.
- Apply on the back of the bathroom fixture. (Note: For broad surfaces, apply the adhesive in a zig zag manner).
- Attach masking tape to temporarily fasten the mirrors/fixtures in place while adhesive dries.
- Adhesive fully dries after 24 hours.
- Clean up with a thinner/turpentine immediately.